- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 15 days ago
- December 17: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 35 days ago
- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 52 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 60 days ago
Jeep Recall U18: Oil Pump Housing Crack May Cause Engine Stall
2017 Jeep Renegade
An engine stall can increase the risk of a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017 Jeep Renegade vehicles equipped with a 2.4L engine. These vehicles may be equipped with a cracked oil pump housing/balance shaft module (BSM), which can cause the oil pump to fail and the engine to stall.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the oil pump for its production information, and replace the BSM as necessary, free of charge. The recall began March 13, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U18.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.