- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 5 days ago
- June 15: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Recall Issued For Engine Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 29 days ago
- May 22: 2018 Jeep Compass SUVs Recalled To Replace Control Arms recalls | 29 days ago
Jeep Recall U18: Oil Pump Housing Crack May Cause Engine Stall
2017 Jeep Renegade
An engine stall can increase the risk of a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017 Jeep Renegade vehicles equipped with a 2.4L engine. These vehicles may be equipped with a cracked oil pump housing/balance shaft module (BSM), which can cause the oil pump to fail and the engine to stall.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the oil pump for its production information, and replace the BSM as necessary, free of charge. The recall began March 13, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U18.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.