- August 13: Mahindra Roxor Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 2 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrylser Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 2 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- July 19: Jeep Liberty Gas Tank Fire Allegedly Caused Woman's Death news | 27 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 51 days ago
Jeep Recall U18: Oil Pump Housing Crack May Cause Engine Stall
2017 Jeep Renegade
An engine stall can increase the risk of a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017 Jeep Renegade vehicles equipped with a 2.4L engine. These vehicles may be equipped with a cracked oil pump housing/balance shaft module (BSM), which can cause the oil pump to fail and the engine to stall.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the oil pump for its production information, and replace the BSM as necessary, free of charge. The recall began March 13, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U18.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.