- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 12 days ago
- March 7: Jeep Cherokee Recall To Replace Instrument Clusters recalls | 18 days ago
- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 55 days ago
- January 26: Extended Warranty Lawsuit Says Jeep Warranty Is 'Useless' news | 58 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 60 days ago
Jeep Recall U18: Oil Pump Housing Crack May Cause Engine Stall
2017 Jeep Renegade
An engine stall can increase the risk of a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017 Jeep Renegade vehicles equipped with a 2.4L engine. These vehicles may be equipped with a cracked oil pump housing/balance shaft module (BSM), which can cause the oil pump to fail and the engine to stall.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the oil pump for its production information, and replace the BSM as necessary, free of charge. The recall began March 13, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U18.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.