- March 17: Remington Walden Lawsuit Award of $40 Million Upheld news | 38 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Wrangler HVAC Problems Rampant, Says Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Renegades For Stalling Risk recalls | 49 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 53 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler 9-Speed ZF 9HP Transmission Lawsuit Nearly Settled news | 53 days ago
Jeep Recall : Hydraulic Control Unit/TI Automotive
2010 Jeep Wrangler
This could lead to loss of brake fluid and reduced braking performance increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Master Cylinder
- Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2010 left hand drive Jeep Liberty, Dodge nitro and Ram 1500 truck; right and left hand drive Jeep Wrangler vehicles. These vehicles may have been built with an improperly formed master cylinder to hydraulic control unit (hcu) brake tube assembly end flare.
- Dealers will replace the brake tubes free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin during August 2010. Owners may contact Chrysler toll-free at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.