- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 25 days ago
- January 26: Extended Warranty Lawsuit Says Jeep Warranty Is 'Useless' news | 28 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 30 days ago
- January 13: EcoDiesel Lawsuit Doesn't Include Buybacks news | 41 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 41 days ago
Power Steering Failure
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Poor side crash test ratings from the IIHS are really no surprise.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 9,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)