- March 2: Jeep Clutch Recall Involves Gladiator and Wrangler SUVs recalls | 25 days ago
- February 25: eTorque Problems Cause Ram and Jeep Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- February 23: Chrysler Pentastar Engine Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 32 days ago
- February 23: Chrysler Tigershark Lawsuit Settlement Final news | 32 days ago
- February 23: Jeep Parking Brake Lawsuit is Baseless, Alleges FCA news | 32 days ago
Corrosion On The Body
2018 Jeep Wrangler
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 41,650 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 4 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- repair the affected areas (4 reports)
body / paint problem
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2018 Wrangler problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Jeep/FCA has really dropped the ball as far as the jeep corrosion issue goes and I've always been a fan of anything Mopar but I believe this will be my last one.
- Colby C., Calico Rock, AR, US