- November 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee EGR Cooler Recall For Fires recalls | 7 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Steering Issues recalls | 10 days ago
- October 12: Jeeps and Rams Have Seat Belt Retractor Problems recalls | 48 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Causes Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
Jeep Recall W12: Clutch Pressure Plate May Overheat
2020 Jeep Wrangler
The overheated clutch components may increase the risk of a fire. Additionally, damage to other nearby components can result in debris falling onto the road or a loss of drive, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Clutch Assembly
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler and 2020 Gladiator vehicles equipped with manual transmissions. The clutch pressure plate may overheat and fracture.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will reroute a wire harness and inspect the clutch system, and replace components as needed. The recall began April 30, 2020. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is W12.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.