- April 1: Chrysler 'Pentastar Tick' Lawsuit Says Warranty Is Faulty news | 1 days ago
- March 30: Jeep Hacking Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Clutch Pressure Plate Recall For Wranglers, Gladiators recalls | 21 days ago
- March 11: Jeep 'Death Wobble' Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 22 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Active Headrest Lawsuit Blames Cheap Plastic news | 27 days ago
Jeep TSB #09-003-19
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- GEN-2 and GEN-3 - 3.0L Oil Filter Cartridge Identification Differences This bulletin highlights the design differences in the oil filter cartridges used in the GEN-2, and GEN-3 3.0L diesel. As well as potential issues that can arise should the incorrect filter be used in each application. Although similar in design, the oil filter cartridges used on the GEN-2 and GEN-3 3.0L diesel engines are different in design. Interchanging them may result in premature engine damage over time.
Click a tab for more information.