- April 1: Chrysler 'Pentastar Tick' Lawsuit Says Warranty Is Faulty news | 2 days ago
- March 30: Jeep Hacking Lawsuit Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Clutch Pressure Plate Recall For Wranglers, Gladiators recalls | 22 days ago
- March 11: Jeep 'Death Wobble' Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 23 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Active Headrest Lawsuit Blames Cheap Plastic news | 28 days ago
Jeep TSB #9004017
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION
- CAMERA, Rear View For concerns of back up camera flicker/blank/blue/black screen or camera inop, please ensure Radio is at latest software level. After update, system requires three sleep cycles to function properly. Please verify camera LVDS cable connection at camera and radio head unit. Also verify harness connection between high mounted stop lamp and body harness for bent pins or loose connection at XY310A, XY485A. Please create and send a copy of the vehicle scan report and specify radio SW version and radio head unit ID to Bing Guo and Rafay Adil via email firstname.lastname@example.org (248) 500-7355 email@example.com (248) 736-7059 Please call for any additional questions or assistance needed. If no response in 15 minutes, proceed with repair. Please be sure to attach a copy of the Vehicle Scan Report on the repair order.
Click a tab for more information.