- May 22: Kia Telluride Windshield Class Action Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- May 18: Hyundai Kia Lawsuit Settlement Reached Over Thefts news | 16 days ago
- May 3: Kia Instrument Cluster Recall Affects 109,000 Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
- April 24: Stolen Hyundai Crashes Into Toyota SUV, Killing Christian Romero, 23 news | 40 days ago
- April 21: Kia Theft Lawsuit: Teens Killed in Stolen Kia, Parents Sue Kia news | 43 days ago
Kia TSB #TSB_CHA091_R1
2014 Kia Cadenza
Affected Component: STEERING
- TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN: STEERING GEAR YOKE PLUG AND ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT - This bulletin has been revised to include additional information. This bulletin provides the procedure to replace the steering gear box yoke plug and assembly on some models listed below, which may exhibit a ticking noise while turning the steering wheel with the vehicle stopped. This condition is caused by a worn lining on the steering gear box yoke assembly. Follow the procedure outlined in this bulletin to replace the steering gear box yoke plug and assembly with updated parts.
Click a tab for more information.