- April 24: Hyundai Engine Oil Sludge Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 1 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 18 days ago
- March 24: Hyundai Recalls Sonata Plug-In Hybrids For Power Loss recalls | 32 days ago
- March 18: Kia Recalls Optima Hybrids That Can Lose Power recalls | 38 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 39 days ago
2014 Kia Cadenza
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Kia Cadenza
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Kia Cadenza by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Kia service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Kia customer service.
A wheel fracture could cause the circular rim to separate, resulting in a loss of tire pressure, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »