- October 19: Kia Recalls Soul and Soul EV Cars, 3rd Time, Same Problem recalls | 4 days ago
- October 14: Kia Recalls 2017 Sorento SUVs Over Crankshaft Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- September 10: General Motors Sued After Child's Death in Saturn Aura Crash news | 43 days ago
- August 13: Kia Lawsuit Says Connecting Rod Bearings Leave Metal in Oil news | 71 days ago
- July 31: Kia Soy-Based Wiring Chewed by Rodents: Lawsuit news | 84 days ago
2014 Kia Cadenza
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Kia Cadenza
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Kia Cadenza by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Kia service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Kia customer service.
2014 Kia Cadenza WHEELS NHTSA Campaign #14V289000
Summary: Kia Motors Corporation (Kia) is recalling certain model year 2014 Cadenza vehicles manufactured February 1, 2013, through August 27, 2013, and equipped with 19" non-chrome aluminum wheels. The wheels on the affected vehicles may fracture from impacts such as large, deep potholes.
Consequence: A wheel fracture could cause the circular rim to separate, resulting in a loss of tire pressure, increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: Kia will notify owners, and dealers will replace the wheels with new wheels, free of charge. The recall began in June 2014. Owners may contact Kia customer service at 1-800-333-4542. Kia's number for this recall is SC107. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #14V289000 »