6.1

2017 Kia Forte lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2017 Kia Forte:

2017 Kia Forte Owner Comments

Jul 102017

Forte

The contact owns a 2017 Kia Forte. The contact stated that the windshield wipers failed without warning. The vehicle was taken to a local dealer koons Kia of woodbridge (14208 jefferson davis hwy, woodbridge, va 22191) where it was diagnosed that a fuse needed to be replaced. The vehicle was repaired however, the failure recurred. In addition, the head lights and rear lights failed. The manufacturer was made aware of the failure and opened a case. The contact was advised that the manufacturer would cover the electrical failure. The vehicle was currently at the dealer. The failure mileage was approximately 26,000. The VIN was not available.

- Woodbridge, VA, USA

Sep 282017

Forte

My car the gas shoots out, I have to go through all this with a new car my engine light been on from the time I bought it this car gave me problems every time I bring it back they said just drop it off so we can try fixing it it take up to three days are more plus they don¿T give out loaner car at all so how I suppose to get to work so I continue to drive it like that.I don¿T know why I brought this car. It wasted my money and time.

- Houston, TX, USA