- May 5: Hyundai Nu Engine Recall Ordered Over Piston Oil Rings recalls | 5 days ago
- April 30: Model Year 2022 Kia Carnivals Recalled For Fuel Leaks recalls | 10 days ago
- April 26: Kia Forte Oil Pump Failures Cause Recall recalls | 14 days ago
- April 25: Kia Recalls Soul and Seltos Vehicles After Engine Fires recalls | 15 days ago
- March 29: Hyundai and Kia Engine Lawsuit Involves GDI and MPI Engines news | 42 days ago
Kia TSB #PS647
2020 Kia Niro
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- PITSTOP: ENGINE ELECTRIC WATER PUMP (EWP) CONNECTOR AND PIGTAIL ISSUES FOR DTC U045600 - This Pitstop provides information regarding DTC U045600 on some 2017-2020MY Niro (P/HEV) vehicles, which may set due to the EWP and/or harness connectors (C102) being contaminated with coolant. In the event that this DTC is set, throughly inspect the EWP and harness connectors which are located behind the Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor (ECTS) and are sometimes difficult to see.
Click a tab for more information.