- March 18: Kia Recalls Optima Hybrids That Can Lose Power recalls | 2 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 3 days ago
- February 19: Hyundai/Kia Engine Lawsuit Says Theta II Engines Defective news | 29 days ago
- January 24: Appeals Court Overturns $395 Million Hyundai/Kia Settlements news | 55 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 82 days ago
2003 Kia Optima
Accessories - Interior Problems
2003 Kia Optima Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- door lock won't disengage5
- door locks not working properly2
- car locks itself & cannot exit or enter vehicle1
- dashboard lights light up when step on brakes1
- door locks stopped working1
- horn starts blowing for no reason1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Jacks1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Optima Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Optima compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Optima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Optima.