- December 13: Kia Forte Brake Light Switch Recall Issued recalls | 4 days ago
- November 11: Kia Class-Action Lawsuit Says Animals Eat Soy-Based Wiring news | 36 days ago
- October 19: Kia Recalls Soul and Soul EV Cars, 3rd Time, Same Problem recalls | 59 days ago
- October 14: Kia Recalls 2017 Sorento SUVs Over Crankshaft Problems recalls | 64 days ago
2003 Kia Optima
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2003 Optima accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- door lock won't disengage5
- door locks not working properly2
- car locks itself & cannot exit or enter vehicle1
- dashboard lights light up when step on brakes1
- door locks stopped working1
- horn starts blowing for no reason1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Jacks1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Optima Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Optima compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Optima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Optima.