- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 20 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 27 days ago
- June 19: Kia Optima Lawsuit Says Seat Left Man Partially Paralyzed news | 33 days ago
- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 40 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 44 days ago
2003 Kia Optima
Accessories - Interior Problems
2003 Kia Optima Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- door lock won't disengage5
- door locks not working properly2
- car locks itself & cannot exit or enter vehicle1
- dashboard lights light up when step on brakes1
- door locks stopped working1
- horn starts blowing for no reason1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Jacks1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Optima Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Optima compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Optima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Optima.