- November 24: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Says Oil Sludge Ruins Engines news | 22 days ago
- November 17: Kia Forte Recall Issued For LED Headlights recalls | 29 days ago
- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 37 days ago
- November 6: Kia Stinger Fire Causes Recall of 16,000 Cars recalls | 40 days ago
- October 18: Hyundai and Kia Car Fires Get the Attention of Congress news | 59 days ago
Kia Recall SC038: Kia/Fuel Tank Assembly Valve
2003 Kia Optima
Fuel spillage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Some passenger vehicles may contain a fuel tank assembly valve that may not close properly. If a vehicle with a fuel tank assembly valve that is not properly closed were to roll over, fuel spillage may occur.
- Dealers will install an additional fuel tank assembly valve. Owner notification began June 25, 2004. Owners should contact Kia at 1-800-333-4542.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.