- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 15 days ago
- March 24: Hyundai Recalls Sonata Plug-In Hybrids For Power Loss recalls | 29 days ago
- March 18: Kia Recalls Optima Hybrids That Can Lose Power recalls | 35 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 36 days ago
- February 19: Hyundai/Kia Engine Lawsuit Says Theta II Engines Defective news | 62 days ago
Kia Recall SC038: Kia/Fuel Tank Assembly Valve
2003 Kia Optima
Fuel spillage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Some passenger vehicles may contain a fuel tank assembly valve that may not close properly. If a vehicle with a fuel tank assembly valve that is not properly closed were to roll over, fuel spillage may occur.
- Dealers will install an additional fuel tank assembly valve. Owner notification began June 25, 2004. Owners should contact Kia at 1-800-333-4542.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.