- August 28: Hyundai and Kia Fires Occuring Without Collisions investigations | 28 days ago
- July 31: Kia Sephia Brake Pads and Rotors Focus of Lawsuit news | 56 days ago
- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 85 days ago
Kia Recall SC038: Kia/Fuel Tank Assembly Valve
2003 Kia Optima
Fuel spillage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Some passenger vehicles may contain a fuel tank assembly valve that may not close properly. If a vehicle with a fuel tank assembly valve that is not properly closed were to roll over, fuel spillage may occur.
- Dealers will install an additional fuel tank assembly valve. Owner notification began June 25, 2004. Owners should contact Kia at 1-800-333-4542.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.