- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 7 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 14 days ago
- August 14: Kia Trunk Latch Recall Includes Forte, Forte Koup and Rio recalls | 39 days ago
- August 4: Kia Telluride Recall Issued For Blank LCD Display Screens recalls | 49 days ago
- July 15: Kia Recalls K5 and Sorento For Leaking Fuel Pipes recalls | 69 days ago
Kia TSB #TSBCHA092
2013 Kia Optima
Affected Component: BRAKES (PWS)
- TSB: BRAKE PEDAL STOPPER PAD REPLACEMENT - This bulletin provides the procedure to replace the brake pedal stopper pad on some 2012-2013MY Optima (QF) vehicles, produced from August 12, 2011 through September 27, 2013. The brake pedal stopper pad may deteriorate over time, allowing the stop lamp switch plunger to remain extended when the brake pedal is released. A deteriorated pad can result in the continuous illumination of the stop lamps. If the continuous illumination of the stop lamps is duplicated, follow the procedure outlined in this bulletin to replace the brake pedal stopper pad.
Click a tab for more information.