- November 17: Kia Niro Hybrids Recalled Following 5 Fires recalls | 11 days ago
- October 31: GM, Hyundai and Kia Sued Over Exploding ARC Airbag Inflators news | 28 days ago
- October 26: Kia Sportage Engine Fire Recall Issued Again recalls | 33 days ago
- October 15: Kia K5 and Sorento Transmissions May Need to Be Replaced recalls | 44 days ago
- October 1: Hyundai Theft Fix is a $170 Security Kit news | 58 days ago
Kia TSB #DC_20190125
2016 Kia Optima
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- RECENT KIA MEDIA REPORTS, January 25, 2019 Update - Dear Kia Retailer, At Kia, safety is a top priority and we wrote to you last August and again last October to provide you with updates regarding news reports about non-collision fires in Kia vehicles and the status of Kia?s cooperative work with NHTSA.
Click a tab for more information.