- February 28: Kia Sedonas Recalled Because of Fuel Rail Leaks recalls | 36 days ago
- February 27: Kia Optima Fuel Hose Recall Issued To Prevent Fires recalls | 37 days ago
- February 20: Kia Sorento and Sedona Fires Cause Recall of 229,000 Vehicles recalls | 44 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 47 days ago
Kia TSB #TSB-GEN085
2016 Kia Optima
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- TSB: MANDATORY REPLACEMENT OF LOCKING/SECURITY HARDWARE - By design, certain fasteners utilized in various Kia models are strictly intended for ?one time use?. Though not limited to the following, some examples are: axle shaft nuts with stake collar, cotter pins, washers with locking tabs and other similar hardware, including threaded fasteners with pre-applied ?thread-locking adhesives.?
Click a tab for more information.