- February 28: Kia Sedonas Recalled Because of Fuel Rail Leaks recalls | 36 days ago
- February 27: Kia Optima Fuel Hose Recall Issued To Prevent Fires recalls | 37 days ago
- February 20: Kia Sorento and Sedona Fires Cause Recall of 229,000 Vehicles recalls | 44 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 47 days ago
Kia TSB #TSBENG175
2016 Kia Optima
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:MECHANICAL
- TSB - SERVICE ACTION: E-CVVT COVER INSPECTION AND MOTOR PLUG REPLACEMENT (SA305) - This bulletin provides information regarding the inspection and/or replacement of the E-CVVT cover or O-ring and replacement of the motor plug on some 2016-2017MY Optima (JF, JFa), 2016-2017MY Sorento (UMa), and 2017MY Sportage (QL) vehicles, equipped with 2.4L GDI or 2.0T-GDI, which may exhibit a malfunction indicator light (MIL) ON with DTC P001000 and/or oil leakage in the E-CVVT motor plug of applicable vehicles.
Click a tab for more information.