- February 28: Kia Sedonas Recalled Because of Fuel Rail Leaks recalls | 36 days ago
- February 27: Kia Optima Fuel Hose Recall Issued To Prevent Fires recalls | 37 days ago
- February 20: Kia Sorento and Sedona Fires Cause Recall of 229,000 Vehicles recalls | 44 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 47 days ago
Kia TSB #VPI1802WX_TSB_R2
2016 Kia Optima
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- PRODUCT IMPROVEMENT CAMPAIGN: ENGINE REPLACEMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOR DTC P1326 (PI1802W/X) - This bulletin has been revised to include additional information. This bulletin provides information related to the Technical Service Bulletin previously published in July 2018 (PI1802, Rev 5, 12/20/2018) titled ?Knock Sensor Detection System - ECU Logic Improvement?. Specifically, this bulletin provides instructions on which procedures to follow if, after installation of the KSDS, any one of the subject vehicles below returns to the dealer with Diagnostic Trouble Code (?DTC?), P1326.
Click a tab for more information.