- May 5: Hyundai Nu Engine Recall Ordered Over Piston Oil Rings recalls | 1 days ago
- April 30: Model Year 2022 Kia Carnivals Recalled For Fuel Leaks recalls | 6 days ago
- April 26: Kia Forte Oil Pump Failures Cause Recall recalls | 10 days ago
- April 25: Kia Recalls Soul and Seltos Vehicles After Engine Fires recalls | 11 days ago
- March 29: Hyundai and Kia Engine Lawsuit Involves GDI and MPI Engines news | 38 days ago
Kia TSB #TSBFUE042
2020 Kia Sedona
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- TSB: SERVICE ACTION: 3.3 GDI ULEV ECU MIL WITH DTC P0456 LOGIC IMPROVEMENT (SA397) - This bulletin provides the procedure to improve the logic of the Engine Control Module (ECM) on some 2019-2020MY Sedona (YP) 3.3 GDI 8AT ULEV vehicles, produced from February 13, 2018 through August 27, 2019, which may exhibit an ECM MIL ON with DTC P0456.
Click a tab for more information.