- March 29: Hyundai and Kia Engine Lawsuit Involves GDI and MPI Engines news | 13 days ago
- March 20: Kia Recalls 2021 Telluride, K5 and Forte To Protect Kids recalls | 22 days ago
- March 9: Kia Cadenza and Sportage Owners Should Park Outside recalls | 33 days ago
- January 29: Hyundai and Kia Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 72 days ago
- January 23: Kia Sorento Exploding Sunroof Investigation Closed investigations | 78 days ago
Kia TSB #PS653
2021 Kia Seltos
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- PITSTOP: VEHICLE AUTO-SHUT OFF SYSTEM - Some 2021MY Seltos (SP2) models are equipped with a new Auto-Shut Off feature, which automatically shuts off the engine after a set time period. This feature will help reduce fuel consumption and prevent carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning.
Click a tab for more information.