- June 1: Kia Soul Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Seat Belts news | 16 days ago
- May 20: Kia Optima and Sorento Recalled After Short Circuits recalls | 28 days ago
- May 15: Hyundai Kia Engine Defect Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 33 days ago
- May 5: Hyundai Nu Engine Recall Ordered Over Piston Oil Rings recalls | 43 days ago
- April 30: Model Year 2022 Kia Carnivals Recalled For Fuel Leaks recalls | 48 days ago
Kia TSB #PS672
2021 Kia Seltos
Affected Component: SEATS
- PITSTOP: REAR OCCUPANT ALERT (ROA) W/ REAR DOOR LOGIC - This Pitstop provides information regarding the Rear Occupant Alert (ROA) with Rear Door Logic system on 2021MY K5 (DL3a) and Seltos (SP2) models. This system is designed to help prevent a rear passenger from being left inside the vehicle when exiting. When you open the front door after opening and closing the rear door and turning off the engine, the Ã¢Â?Â?Check Rear SeatsÃ¢Â?Â? warning message appears on the cluster.
Click a tab for more information.