- March 29: Hyundai and Kia Engine Lawsuit Involves GDI and MPI Engines news | 17 days ago
- March 20: Kia Recalls 2021 Telluride, K5 and Forte To Protect Kids recalls | 26 days ago
- March 9: Kia Cadenza and Sportage Owners Should Park Outside recalls | 37 days ago
- January 29: Hyundai and Kia Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 76 days ago
- January 23: Kia Sorento Exploding Sunroof Investigation Closed investigations | 82 days ago
Kia TSB #TSB_ELE194
2021 Kia Seltos
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN: SERVICE ACTION: FRONT RADAR DTC JUDGEMENT LOGIC IMPROVEMENT (SA414) - This bulletin provides the procedure to improve the logic of the front radar software on some 2021MY Seltos SX (SP2) vehicles equipped with 1.6L-T Gamma engine, produced from November 20, 2019 through February 14, 2020, which may set a MIL ON with DTC C1604.
Click a tab for more information.