- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 15 days ago
- March 24: Hyundai Recalls Sonata Plug-In Hybrids For Power Loss recalls | 29 days ago
- March 18: Kia Recalls Optima Hybrids That Can Lose Power recalls | 35 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 36 days ago
- February 19: Hyundai/Kia Engine Lawsuit Says Theta II Engines Defective news | 62 days ago
Kia Recall SC013: Kia/Engine Stalling (C304/C305)
1999 Kia Sephia
This condition could cause the engine to stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Electrical current to the fuel pump passes through the C304 and C305 connectors. If exposed to moisture, these connectors could corrode. Over time, the fuel pump will not receive enough current to operate.
- Dealers will replace the existing connectors and reposition those connectors to an area where the placement is designed to prevent contact with moisture.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.