- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 15 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 22 days ago
- June 19: Kia Optima Lawsuit Says Seat Left Man Partially Paralyzed news | 28 days ago
- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 39 days ago
Kia Recall SC013: Kia/Engine Stalling (C304/C305)
1999 Kia Sephia
This condition could cause the engine to stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Electrical current to the fuel pump passes through the C304 and C305 connectors. If exposed to moisture, these connectors could corrode. Over time, the fuel pump will not receive enough current to operate.
- Dealers will replace the existing connectors and reposition those connectors to an area where the placement is designed to prevent contact with moisture.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.