- August 28: Hyundai and Kia Fires Occuring Without Collisions investigations | 27 days ago
- July 31: Kia Sephia Brake Pads and Rotors Focus of Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 84 days ago
Kia Recall SC013: Kia/Engine Stalling (C304/C305)
1999 Kia Sephia
This condition could cause the engine to stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Electrical current to the fuel pump passes through the C304 and C305 connectors. If exposed to moisture, these connectors could corrode. Over time, the fuel pump will not receive enough current to operate.
- Dealers will replace the existing connectors and reposition those connectors to an area where the placement is designed to prevent contact with moisture.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.