- November 24: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Says Oil Sludge Ruins Engines news | 22 days ago
- November 17: Kia Forte Recall Issued For LED Headlights recalls | 29 days ago
- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 37 days ago
- November 6: Kia Stinger Fire Causes Recall of 16,000 Cars recalls | 40 days ago
- October 18: Hyundai and Kia Car Fires Get the Attention of Congress news | 59 days ago
Kia Recall SC013: Kia/Engine Stalling (C304/C305)
1999 Kia Sephia
This condition could cause the engine to stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Electrical current to the fuel pump passes through the C304 and C305 connectors. If exposed to moisture, these connectors could corrode. Over time, the fuel pump will not receive enough current to operate.
- Dealers will replace the existing connectors and reposition those connectors to an area where the placement is designed to prevent contact with moisture.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.