- August 9: Kia Recalls 258,000 Optimas Following Injury Lawsuit recalls | 4 days ago
- August 7: Hyundai and Kia Thefts Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- July 11: Hyundai Ioniq Hybrids Recalled Again Following Fires recalls | 33 days ago
- July 3: Hyundai Venue Recall Issued For Exploding Pretensioners recalls | 41 days ago
- June 29: Kia Recalls Sorento Hybrids To Prevent Seat Belt Pretensioner Injuries recalls | 45 days ago
Kia Recall : Kia/Engine Stalling (C304/C305)
1999 Kia Sephia
This condition could cause the engine to stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The electrical circuit for the fuel pump is grounded at junction connector G300. If the pin tension is poor, or the bolt securing the connector to the vehicle floor is not tightened sufficiently, a poor connection is made. As the fuel pump operates, the poor connection can create heat which in turn increases resistance. Eventually the fuel pump will not receive enough current to operate.
- This corrective action is being performed in conjunction with recall no. 99V317.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.