- January 22: Study Says Hyundai and Kia Vehicles Suffer More Fires news | 32 days ago
- January 17: Kia Engine Warranty Extension Offered For Bearing Damage news | 37 days ago
- January 17: Kia Engine Replacement Recall Was a Partial Dud recalls | 37 days ago
- December 30: Kia Sephia Brake Pad Lawsuit May Not Be Over news | 55 days ago
- December 17: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Lead to Lawsuit news | 68 days ago
NHTSA — Wheels Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 25,940 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
wheels / hubs problem