- June 19: Kia Optima Lawsuit Says Seat Left Man Partially Paralyzed news | 0 days ago
- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 7 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 11 days ago
- June 3: Kia Sedona Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 16 days ago
- May 10: Kia Recalls Niro Hybrids For Oil Leaks and Fire Hazards recalls | 40 days ago
Kia Recall SC116: Accelerator Pedal May Fracture
2015 Kia Soul
If the vehicle has a bent or broken accelerator pedal, the driver may have difficulty accelerating the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Vehicle Speed Control — Accelerator Pedal
- Kia Motors America (Kia) is recalling certain model year 2014-2015 Soul and Soul electric vehicles manufactured July 21, 2013, to January 8, 2015. A section of the accelerator pedal may bend and fracture.
- Kia will notify owners, and dealers will add a supporting rubber underneath the pedal stopper, free of charge. The recall began on March 24, 2015. Owners may contact Kia customer service at 1-800-333-4542. Kia's number for this recall is SC116.
- Documents (12)
- Recall 573 Report
- Customer FAQ
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - All Dealer Principals
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - All Kia Parts & Service Managers
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Click a tab for more information.