- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 14 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 21 days ago
- June 19: Kia Optima Lawsuit Says Seat Left Man Partially Paralyzed news | 27 days ago
- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 34 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 38 days ago
2015 Kia Soul
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Kia Soul
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Kia Soul by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Kia service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Kia customer service.
If the pinion gear separates, steering will be lost, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the vehicle has a bent or broken accelerator pedal, the driver may have difficulty accelerating the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »