- February 28: Kia Sedonas Recalled Because of Fuel Rail Leaks recalls | 33 days ago
- February 27: Kia Optima Fuel Hose Recall Issued To Prevent Fires recalls | 34 days ago
- February 20: Kia Sorento and Sedona Fires Cause Recall of 229,000 Vehicles recalls | 41 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 44 days ago
Kia TSB #TSBTRA084
2020 Kia Soul
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN: SERVICE ACTION: REPLACEMENT OF 7-SPEED DUAL CLUTCH TRANSMISSION ASSEMBLY (SA396) - This bulletin provides the procedure to replace the 7-Speed Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) assembly on some 2019-2020MY Soul (PS, SK3) vehicles, which may exhibit harsh shifting and/or Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) with transmission related DTCs due to crack(s) on the 3rd and 7th gear synchronizer hub.
Click a tab for more information.