- September 10: General Motors Sued After Child's Death in Saturn Aura Crash news | 10 days ago
- August 13: Kia Lawsuit Says Connecting Rod Bearings Leave Metal in Oil news | 38 days ago
- July 31: Kia Soy-Based Wiring Chewed by Rodents: Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
2001 Kia Spectra
Worst 2001 Spectra suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- uneven tire wear1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Spectra Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Spectra compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Spectra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Spectra.