- October 14: Kia Recalls 2017 Sorento SUVs Over Crankshaft Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- September 10: General Motors Sued After Child's Death in Saturn Aura Crash news | 37 days ago
- August 13: Kia Lawsuit Says Connecting Rod Bearings Leave Metal in Oil news | 65 days ago
- July 31: Kia Soy-Based Wiring Chewed by Rodents: Lawsuit news | 78 days ago
1996 Kia Sportage
Worst 1996 Sportage electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- all warning lights come on and off1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sportage Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Sportage compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sportage overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sportage.