- October 19: Kia Recalls Soul and Soul EV Cars, 3rd Time, Same Problem recalls | 1 days ago
- October 14: Kia Recalls 2017 Sorento SUVs Over Crankshaft Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- September 10: General Motors Sued After Child's Death in Saturn Aura Crash news | 40 days ago
- August 13: Kia Lawsuit Says Connecting Rod Bearings Leave Metal in Oil news | 68 days ago
- July 31: Kia Soy-Based Wiring Chewed by Rodents: Lawsuit news | 81 days ago
1998 Kia Sportage
Worst 1998 Sportage drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4 wheel drive not working1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs9
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal3
- NHTSA: Power Train1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sportage Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Sportage compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sportage overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sportage.