- September 10: General Motors Sued After Child's Death in Saturn Aura Crash news | 13 days ago
- August 13: Kia Lawsuit Says Connecting Rod Bearings Leave Metal in Oil news | 41 days ago
- July 31: Kia Soy-Based Wiring Chewed by Rodents: Lawsuit news | 54 days ago
1999 Kia Sportage
Worst 1999 Sportage drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4 wheel drive went out1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs8
- NHTSA: Power Train6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sportage Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Sportage compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sportage overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sportage.