- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 12 days ago
- March 24: Hyundai Recalls Sonata Plug-In Hybrids For Power Loss recalls | 26 days ago
- March 18: Kia Recalls Optima Hybrids That Can Lose Power recalls | 32 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 33 days ago
- February 19: Hyundai/Kia Engine Lawsuit Says Theta II Engines Defective news | 59 days ago
Kia Recall : Kia/Engine Stalling
1999 Kia Sportage
This condition can cause engine stalling, increasing the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Wiring
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. The wires connected to the C123 and C124 connectors can be put under tension by movement of the engine, thus pulling the wires and connectors, loosening them and resulting in a loss of circuit continuity.
- Dealers will install spring clips to lock the connectors together. In addition, the dealers will be instructed to solder a splice in the wire harness.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.