- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 15 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 22 days ago
- June 19: Kia Optima Lawsuit Says Seat Left Man Partially Paralyzed news | 28 days ago
- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 39 days ago
Kia Recall : Kia/Engine Stalling
1999 Kia Sportage
This condition can cause engine stalling, increasing the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Wiring
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. The wires connected to the C123 and C124 connectors can be put under tension by movement of the engine, thus pulling the wires and connectors, loosening them and resulting in a loss of circuit continuity.
- Dealers will install spring clips to lock the connectors together. In addition, the dealers will be instructed to solder a splice in the wire harness.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.