- November 24: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Says Oil Sludge Ruins Engines news | 20 days ago
- November 17: Kia Forte Recall Issued For LED Headlights recalls | 27 days ago
- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 35 days ago
- November 6: Kia Stinger Fire Causes Recall of 16,000 Cars recalls | 38 days ago
- October 18: Hyundai and Kia Car Fires Get the Attention of Congress news | 57 days ago
Kia Recall : Kia/Engine Stalling
1999 Kia Sportage
This condition can cause engine stalling, increasing the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Wiring
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. The wires connected to the C123 and C124 connectors can be put under tension by movement of the engine, thus pulling the wires and connectors, loosening them and resulting in a loss of circuit continuity.
- Dealers will install spring clips to lock the connectors together. In addition, the dealers will be instructed to solder a splice in the wire harness.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.