- October 14: Kia Recalls 2017 Sorento SUVs Over Crankshaft Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- September 10: General Motors Sued After Child's Death in Saturn Aura Crash news | 37 days ago
- August 13: Kia Lawsuit Says Connecting Rod Bearings Leave Metal in Oil news | 65 days ago
- July 31: Kia Soy-Based Wiring Chewed by Rodents: Lawsuit news | 78 days ago
1999 Kia Sportage
Worst 1999 Sportage steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...3
- NHTSA: Steering2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sportage Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Sportage compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sportage overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sportage.