- September 10: General Motors Sued After Child's Death in Saturn Aura Crash news | 15 days ago
- August 13: Kia Lawsuit Says Connecting Rod Bearings Leave Metal in Oil news | 43 days ago
- July 31: Kia Soy-Based Wiring Chewed by Rodents: Lawsuit news | 56 days ago
2001 Kia Sportage
Worst 2001 Sportage drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4 wheel drive stopped working3
- NHTSA: Power Train4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sportage Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Sportage compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sportage overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sportage.