- April 10: Hyundai and Kia Class Action Lawsuit Filed After Sorento Fire news | 11 days ago
- April 1: Nearly 1,800 Fires Reported in Kia Optimas, Sorentos and Souls investigations | 20 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 30 days ago
- March 18: Theta II Engine Fires Investigated by State Attorneys General investigations | 34 days ago
- March 11: Hyundai GDI Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.