- February 28: Kia Sedonas Recalled Because of Fuel Rail Leaks recalls | 35 days ago
- February 27: Kia Optima Fuel Hose Recall Issued To Prevent Fires recalls | 36 days ago
- February 20: Kia Sorento and Sedona Fires Cause Recall of 229,000 Vehicles recalls | 43 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 46 days ago
Kia TSB #PI1806_DSM
2020 Kia Sportage
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- DEALER SERVICE MANAGER NOTICE: PRODUCT IMPROVEMENT CAMPAIGN (PI1806): This document is the Service Manager Notification advising that Kia is conducting a Product Improvement Campaign on some 2020 MY Sportage vehicles equipped with 2.4-liter Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) and 2.0-liter Turbocharged GDI (T-GDI) engines, produced from December 27, 2018 through September 18, 2019, to perform a software update to the Engine Control Unit (ECU) to protect the engine from excessive connecting rod bearing damage.
Click a tab for more information.