- February 28: Kia Sedonas Recalled Because of Fuel Rail Leaks recalls | 35 days ago
- February 27: Kia Optima Fuel Hose Recall Issued To Prevent Fires recalls | 36 days ago
- February 20: Kia Sorento and Sedona Fires Cause Recall of 229,000 Vehicles recalls | 43 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 46 days ago
Kia TSB #PI1806_OWNR
2020 Kia Sportage
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- OWNER LETTER: PRODUCT IMPROVEMENT CAMPAIGN (PI1806_OWNR): This document is the notification letter to 2020 MY Sportage owners advising of the Product Improvement Campaign on some 2020 MY Sportage vehicles equipped with 2.4L Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) and 2.0L Turbocharged (GDI) engines to protect the engine from excessive connecting rod bearing damage. The update will be done free of charge and will only involve the addition of newly developed computer software for the Engine Control Unit ("ECU").
Click a tab for more information.