- February 28: Kia Sedonas Recalled Because of Fuel Rail Leaks recalls | 34 days ago
- February 27: Kia Optima Fuel Hose Recall Issued To Prevent Fires recalls | 35 days ago
- February 20: Kia Sorento and Sedona Fires Cause Recall of 229,000 Vehicles recalls | 42 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 45 days ago
Kia TSB #PI1806_TSB_R1
2020 Kia Sportage
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- TSB: PRODUCT IMPROVEMENT CAMPAIGN: KNOCK SENSOR DETECTION SYSTEM (KSDS) LOGIC IMPROVEMENT (PI1806_R1) - This bulletin provides information related to a software update to the Engine Control Unit (ECU) to install the Knock Sensor Detection System (KSDS) in order to protect the engine from excessive connecting rod bearing damage for some 2020MY Sportage (QL) produced from December 27, 2018 through September 18, 2019 equipped with 2.4L GDI and 2.0L T-GDI engines.
Click a tab for more information.