- February 28: Kia Sedonas Recalled Because of Fuel Rail Leaks recalls | 34 days ago
- February 27: Kia Optima Fuel Hose Recall Issued To Prevent Fires recalls | 35 days ago
- February 20: Kia Sorento and Sedona Fires Cause Recall of 229,000 Vehicles recalls | 42 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 45 days ago
Kia TSB #PS612
2020 Kia Sportage
Affected Component: LANE DEPARTURE: LANE KEEP: STEERING ASSIST
- PITSTOP: LANE KEEP ASSIST -ÂÂ LOOSE CONNECTION - This publication provides information regarding a loose connection at the Lane Keep Assist (LKA) multi-function camera on some 2020MYSportage (QL) vehicles, equipped with LKA. The vehicle may have a LKA, Forward Collision Avoidance-Assist (FCA), and/or High Beam Assist (HBA) system warning(s) on the instrument cluster. There may be several active DTCs related but not limited to AEB/FCA and CLU systems.
Click a tab for more information.