- February 28: Kia Sedonas Recalled Because of Fuel Rail Leaks recalls | 35 days ago
- February 27: Kia Optima Fuel Hose Recall Issued To Prevent Fires recalls | 36 days ago
- February 20: Kia Sorento and Sedona Fires Cause Recall of 229,000 Vehicles recalls | 43 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 46 days ago
Kia TSB #TSBCHA084_R4
2020 Kia Sportage
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN: PARTIAL REPAIR OF C-MDPS MOTOR, ECU AND/OR STEERING COLUMN HOUSING - This bulletin has been revised to include additional information.This bulletin provides information regarding the partial repair of the Motor Driven Power Steering (MDPS) Motor, Electronic Control Unit (ECU) or Steering Column Housing on some 2010MY~ Kia models listed on page 5 equipped with a Column Motor Driven Power Steering (C-MDPS) unit. Follow the MDPS Flowchart (page 2) along with the MDPS DTC Table (page 3) procedure outlined in this bulletin before replacing the C-MDPS Motor, ECU or Steering Column Housing.
Click a tab for more information.