- March 12: Kia K5 Recall Issued to Replace Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 15 days ago
- March 7: Hyundai and Kia Theft Fix Involves Software Updates news | 20 days ago
- March 1: Genesis Exploding Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Announced recalls | 26 days ago
- February 3: Kia Telluride Recall To Repair Faulty Airbag Wire Harnesses recalls | 52 days ago
- January 31: Kia Telluride Headlight Failures Investigated investigations | 55 days ago
The Bright Lights Stopped Working
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 55,700 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 8 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (5 reports)
- replace both headlight assembly (3 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2020 Telluride problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
I have had zero issues with this car then bam- warranty period expires and the high beam lights go out and the regular beam lights seem to be less bright as well BOTH AT the same time!!! I got out of a Cadillac SRX due to the cost of headlights and other parts and was told this was the best vehicle on the market. It has been and I love this vehicle more than expected. I took my car in to have fixed and was told it would be no less than $2400 to fix as both lights had to be fixed.
There was no explanation given as to why this happened at the same time. I had gotten off all the forums and sites that discussed issues with this vehicle because I had not had any problems whatsoever, now I see there are SEVERAL with the headlights. I have to make a decision to fix as I owned property in a rural area and really need these!!! Has anyone found a fix by ordering parts and putting on yourself? Had any success with notifying KIA and having them resolve?
- Sharlot S., San Antonio, TX, US