- August 27: Ford Wants Electronic Throttle Body Lawsuit Dismissed news | 57 days ago
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 71 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 85 days ago
- July 26: Ford Recalls 117,000 F-150, E-Series, Escape and Lincoln MKC Vehicles recalls | 89 days ago
1996 Lincoln Mark VIII
Worst 1996 Mark VIII electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Mark VIII Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Mark VIII compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Mark VIII overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Mark VIII.