- February 19: Ford Recalls 154,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 14 days ago
- February 18: Ford Recalls Vehicles With Rear Axles That May Lock recalls | 15 days ago
- January 24: Ford Recalls Explorer Police Interceptor and Lincoln Aviator recalls | 40 days ago
- January 22: Ford Soft Brake Pedal Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 42 days ago
- January 21: Ford and Mazda To Recall More Takata Airbag Inflators news | 43 days ago
1995 Lincoln Mark VIII
Problems & Complaints
Worst 1995 Lincoln Mark VIII Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- lights problemsNHTSA: 114
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 15
- steering problemsNHTSA: 7
- engine problemsNHTSA: 6
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 6
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 5
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 4
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 3
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 1
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Mark VIII Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Mark VIII compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Mark VIII overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Mark VIII.
Worst 1995 Lincoln Mark VIII Problems
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Lincoln Mark VIII. If you've had a problem, please help us out and report it.