- August 27: Ford Wants Electronic Throttle Body Lawsuit Dismissed news | 30 days ago
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 58 days ago
- July 26: Ford Recalls 117,000 F-150, E-Series, Escape and Lincoln MKC Vehicles recalls | 62 days ago
- July 16: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Over Torque Converters recalls | 72 days ago
1998 Lincoln Mark VIII
Worst 1998 Mark VIII engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Mark VIII Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Mark VIII compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Mark VIII overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Mark VIII.