- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 24 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 24 days ago
- November 16: Ford Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ Recalled recalls | 25 days ago
- November 13: Ford 'Door Ajar' Light Class-Action Lawsuit Makes Headway news | 28 days ago
- November 5: Ford Recalls Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 36 days ago
Lincoln Recall : Ford/Brakes
1999 Lincoln Navigator
Increased brake stopping distance can occur, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Pedals And Linkages
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. These vehicles may have a missing or partially installed retainer clip that holds the master cylinder push rod to the brake pedal arm.
- Dealers will inspect these vehicles to see if the retainer clip was installed, and repair, if necessary.
Click a tab for more information.