- June 13: Ford Recalls 27 Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 33 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150s, Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators recalls | 33 days ago
- June 9: MyFord Touch Settlement Agreement Has Serious Problems: Judge news | 37 days ago
- June 5: Ford Agrees to Settle MyFord Touch Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 63 days ago
Lincoln Recall : Ford/Brakes
1999 Lincoln Navigator
Increased brake stopping distance can occur, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Pedals And Linkages
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. These vehicles may have a missing or partially installed retainer clip that holds the master cylinder push rod to the brake pedal arm.
- Dealers will inspect these vehicles to see if the retainer clip was installed, and repair, if necessary.
Click a tab for more information.