- March 18: Ford Door Ajar Sensor Lawsuit Says Warning Lights Stay On news | 32 days ago
- March 14: Ford Recalls 1.4 Million Cars For Steering Wheels That May Fall Off recalls | 36 days ago
- February 14: Brake Fluid Leaks Cause Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC Recall recalls | 64 days ago
- February 1: Exploding Sunroof in Ford Escape Causes Lawsuit news | 77 days ago
- January 27: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition and Lincoln Navigator SUVs recalls | 82 days ago
Lincoln Recall : Ford/Brakes
1999 Lincoln Navigator
Increased brake stopping distance can occur, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Pedals And Linkages
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. These vehicles may have a missing or partially installed retainer clip that holds the master cylinder push rod to the brake pedal arm.
- Dealers will inspect these vehicles to see if the retainer clip was installed, and repair, if necessary.
Click a tab for more information.