- September 13: Ford Recalls Edge and Lincoln MKX For Faulty Door Bolts recalls | 5 days ago
- September 7: Ford Recalls Edge, Flex, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKT recalls | 11 days ago
- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 63 days ago
Lincoln Recall : Ford/Brakes
1999 Lincoln Navigator
Increased brake stopping distance can occur, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Pedals And Linkages
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. These vehicles may have a missing or partially installed retainer clip that holds the master cylinder push rod to the brake pedal arm.
- Dealers will inspect these vehicles to see if the retainer clip was installed, and repair, if necessary.
Click a tab for more information.