- September 22: Mazda Recalls Mazda6 Cars Because of 'Weld Spatter' recalls | 26 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 37 days ago
- September 2: Mazda Recalls RX-8, Mazda6 and MazdaSpeed6 Cars Over Airbags recalls | 46 days ago
- August 15: Mazda Recalls CX-7, CX-9 and Mazda6 Over Takata Airbags recalls | 64 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 80 days ago
2010 Mazda CX-7
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Mazda CX-7 appears to share the same engine defects as the three previous model years: VVT/timing chain failure & turbo failure. The timing chain failure is especially bad with many cars requiring an engine replacement ($9,000+).
In 2011, Mazda began a "Special Service Program" that extended the warranty to 7 years/70,000 miles covering excessive timing chain noise — an early sign of timing chain failure. However coverage under the program requires perfect documentation of all required maintenance with other stipulations. Buyer beware.
Worst 2010 CX-7 engine Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda CX-7 Model Years
Curious how the 2010 CX-7 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda CX-7 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CX-7.