- December 31: Nissan Used Uncertified Inspectors For Decades news | 16 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 19 days ago
- December 24: Mazda B-Series Trucks Recalled Again to Replace Airbags recalls | 23 days ago
- November 30: Mazda Recalls Mazda3 Cars At Risk of Stalling recalls | 47 days ago
- November 30: Mazda Recalls 2017 CX-5 SUVs to Fix Trailer Hitch Harnesses recalls | 47 days ago
2011 Mazda CX-7
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: So far Mazda seems to have fixed the serious engine & A/C defects that plagued the 2007-2010 CX-7s. We're giving it a tentative "Good" rating for now.
Worst 2011 CX-7 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- brakes problems3NHTSA complaints: 3
- transmission problems3
- AC / heater problems1
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 19
- lights problemsNHTSA: 14
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 11
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 4
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 4
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- steering problemsNHTSA: 2
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda CX-7 Model Years
Curious how the 2011 CX-7 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda CX-7 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CX-7.