- August 6: Mazda3 Rearview Mirror Problems Cause Recall recalls | 19 days ago
- July 25: Mazda3 Recalled To Fix Faulty Head Restraints recalls | 31 days ago
- July 21: Mazda Recalls MX-5 Miata Cars For Loose Skid Plates recalls | 35 days ago
- July 13: Mazda Water Pump Lawsuit Says Failures Cause Engine Damage news | 43 days ago
- July 11: Mazda3, Mazda6 and CX-5 Recalled For Stalling Engines recalls | 45 days ago
2013 Mazda CX-9
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The only area of real concern for 2013 Mazda CX-9 owners is the brake booster.
In 2014, Mazda extended the warranty on the 2007-2013 CX-9 brake booster to 7 years / 90,000 miles. However this extended warranty has expired for most affected CX-9 owners, so buyer beware.
This Mazda CX-9 brake booster failure isn't terrible in terms of repair cost — it "only" costs $550 average to fix. However it is a safety issue when the brake booster fails as it increases stopping distance. Owners have reported having to stomp on the brake pedal, & crashes/injuries have been reported due to this CX-9 brake booster defect.
2013 Mazda CX-9 Accessories - Interior Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda CX-9 Model Years
Curious how the 2013 CX-9 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda CX-9 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CX-9.