- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 36 days ago
- January 20: Mazda Recalls Mazda6, CX-7, CX-9, RX-8 and B-Series For Takata Airbags recalls | 60 days ago
- January 18: Senators Have Questions About Ford Ranger Driver Deaths From Airbags news | 62 days ago
- December 31: Nissan Used Uncertified Inspectors For Decades news | 80 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 83 days ago
2013 Mazda CX-9
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The only area of real concern for 2013 Mazda CX-9 owners is the brake booster.
In 2014, Mazda extended the warranty on the 2007-2013 CX-9 brake booster to 7 years / 90,000 miles. However this extended warranty has expired for most affected CX-9 owners, so buyer beware.
This Mazda CX-9 brake booster failure isn't terrible in terms of repair cost — it "only" costs $550 average to fix. However it is a safety issue when the brake booster fails as it increases stopping distance. Owners have reported having to stomp on the brake pedal, & crashes/injuries have been reported due to this CX-9 brake booster defect.